This website is a
Project in process!
We REALLY welcome comments, corrections, and contributions here.
Please send us even small typos (especially regarding all the names we try to display correctly in their native spelling).
I thank the College of Wooster's "Sophomore Research Program" for supporting various students on this project and the 2017 Institute for Liberal Arts Digital Scholarship workshop (ILiADS2017) for getting the website started.
Special thank to
- the Library of the Semenov Institute of Chemical Physics of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Институт химической физики им. Н.Н. Семенова Российской академии наук) in Moscow for providing access to many Russian publications
- Pavel Solyukov, MS in chemistry, independent researcher and instructor from Krasnodar, Russia.
- Luba Sidorova (supported by an Andrew W. Mellon Foundation Grant) working during the 2018/2019 academic year on remaining issues with original Russian publications.
- Mirkamil Mijit '19 and David Hale '19 for their summer 2017 work.
- Dennis Bolshakov '19 (2018) and Tanaka Chingonzo '21 (2018-2019)
A very similar project is the The Solvay Science Project, a collaborationn of the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB), of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) and the International Solvay Institutes for Physics and Chemistry (ISIPC)